.

24-01-2010

Sunday in the snow



Yesterday's evening I went to the show Dagbraken of Paulien Cornelisse, where i wrote about earlier. It was really funny and sometimes absurd. There were a lot of smart 'language-jokes'. I can really recommed her! After the show I had pain in my cheeks because of the laughter.

I became a birthday card last week. The only thing is, I was born the 30th december. But this one is a super cool exemplar...
Speaking about cool things:





I have to stop writing now, because I've got a lot of reading to do. My book has to go back to the library. It's not that I read so slowly, I just don't have a lot time to read (I have a lot of homework currently). Actualy, I am already too late with returning this book...

1 opmerking:

  1. love the third dress- amazinggg print.
    xx
    and gorgeousss blogg- will definitely be back again visiting SOON!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen